Linear Ceilings - SAS750 Tubeline
SAS750 fosters dynamic and impactful design along with practical considerations such as access and service integration. Tubeline offers specifiers numerous design features, such as curves and waveforms, as well as horizontal, vertical, interior and exterior mounting.
Available as either aluminium extrusions or rolled steel tubular sections, Tubeline also offers full lighting integration and visually discrete access.
SAS750 Tubeline forms part of our non-acoustic linear metal ceilings system range. Tubeline is intended for applications requiring open access to the soffit, such as chilled beams and smoke extraction.
- Aluminium extruded profiles or steel rolled sections
- Tubular profiles - 25mm and 50mm diameters (as standard)
- 3000mm profile lengths (as standard)
- Longer continuous runs can be achieved through splices
- Discrete suspension system with simple spring clip connection
- Full services and lighting integration
- Void access can be achieved through demountable profiles or integrated access hatch
- Waveform ceilings an option through bespoke carrier (non-standard)
- Both materials suitable for internal applications
- Aluminium extrusions suitable for external application
- Smooth Polyester Powder Coat (PPC) in RAL 9010 (as standard)
- Smooth PPC in any RAL colour (non-standard)
- Polished finishes (non-standard, aluminium only)
- Anodised finishes (non-standard, aluminium only)
- Other non-standard bespoke finishes available on request
Suitable Applications/ Compatibilities
- Smoke extraction
- Solar shading
- Thermal mass cooling
- Chilled beam