Rapid Response Duffel Locker™
The Rapid Response Duffel Locker™ is designed to meet the needs of first responders for the secure and economical storage of their gear. Whether called to action or waiting for their return, these lockers will keep users’ belongings and gear safe and ready for that critical first response. Individually locked compartments allow for quick access and are sized to fit pre-loaded duty bags and oversized TA-50 duffel bags, backpacks, and cases. Lockers are provided as individual units for ease of mobility and relocation as the mission demands.
Rapid Response Lockers are designed with a Knocked Down construction and ship unassembled, though assembly is available. The tough exterior utilizes a 16-gauge body and 18 gauge back, along with heavy-duty 14 gauge doors on continuous hinges featuring Cremone handles.
The Rapid Response Duffel Locker features:
- Knocked Down construction, shipped unassembled, assembly available
- Individually locked compartments for quick user access
- Sized to fit pre-loaded and oversized TA-50 duffel bags and backpacks and cases
- Lockers will be provided as individual units for ease of mobility and relocation as the mission demands
- Heavy duty 14 gauge doors with continuous hinges,16 gauge body, 18 gauge back
- Heavy duty Cremone handle with 3-point latching
- Door and Frames 30”, 36”, 42” and 48” wide, the doors will ship separate from frame and need to be field installed with rivets
- On 48” wide lockers, the backs will be supplied as two 24” wide backs