HyperSpike® 18 Acoustic Hailing Device with Opti-Port
The customizable model 18 provides a peak acoustic output of 156 dB for an effective communication range of 2,000 meters (2,187 yards, 6,562 feet).
Originally developed for the military and law enforcement, the HyperSpike 18 uses award winning HyperSpike sound generation technology. This focuses sound waves into a well defined 5 degree +/- sound beam that can be directed at individual targets, even if the target is over a mile away.
Designed to be flexible, the Opti-Port equipment bay allows for the addition of video cameras, search lights, laser dazzlers and other mission critical sensors to give operators enough time to evaluate the threat and respond with the appropriate measures. Equipped with Pan & Tilt and network integration capabilities, use HyperSpike 18 to transmit critical communications, security commands, selected wildlife distress calls, predator calls or alert tones that can be clearly understood out to over a mile.HyperSpike 18 Details
- 156 dB peak acoustic output
- Effective range of 2,000 meters (2,187 yards, 6,562 feet)
- Penetrating high frequency alert tone built-in
- Opti-Port equipment bay makes customizing easy
- Wide frequency range of 245 Hz to 10 kHz
- HD carbon fiber construction
- Equipped with Pan & Tilt capabilities
- Optional network ports for network integration
- CB style microphone for voice over messages