CF Architectural Horizontal Insulated Metal Panels
Metl-Span’s CF Architectural Horizontal insulated metal panels are ideal for high-profile architectural applications with their flat, monolithic look. These flat metal wall panels provide a beautiful, flush appearance, allowing architects flexibility with design.
Our insulated horizontal wall panels are a sustainable solution that will give your building a sleek and elegant look while helping increase its energy efficiency. These panels are an excellent choice for many different applications. Some industries that have utilized these horizontal flat metal wall panels to create a modern building design include churches, educational buildings, commercial retail space and more.
Whether you’re working on a new building project or renovating an existing building, the CF Architectural Horizontal metal panels are the right choice for a beautiful, contemporary look.CF Architectural Horizontal Panel Features:
Width: 24″, 30″, 36″CF Horizontal Metal Wall Panel Advantages :
Thickness: 2″, 2-1/2″, 3″, 4″
Length: 8′-0″ to 32′-0″
Exterior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 22 Ga.
Interior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 26, 24 or 22 Ga.
Joint: Offset double tongue-and-groove with extended metal shelf for positive face fastening
CF Architectural Horizontal Wall Panels Projects :
- Flat, flush appearance for horizontal installation
- Available in custom widths
- Available with performed corners
- Utilizes concealed clips and eliminates thermal short circuits
- Easy and fast installation, with reduced construction labor costs
- Interior and exterior applications
- Can be used in conjunction with other Metl-Span joint profiles
- Ballard Blocks: With an objective to have a clean, modern design that met sustainable building goals, the Ballard Blocks development utilized Metl-Span’s CFA30 insulated horizontal metal panels.
- Bay Area Fellowship Church: One of the fastest growing churches in the United States chose to build with Metl-Span CF Architectural panels.
- LondonHouse: Historic LondonHouse in downtown Chicago underwent an extensive renovation involving the use of CF Architectural Horizontal wall panels from Metl-Span.
- Metrohm: This headquarters facility was envisioned to represent the best that contemporary building façades have to offer, so they utilized Metl-Span CF Architectural panels.