Tuff-Cast™ Insulated Wall Panel
With the Metl-Span CF Tuff-Cast concrete look exterior panels, enjoy the appearance of precast concrete with the energy efficiency of insulated metal panels.
Using G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel for the interior face and a hard aggregated fiber-reinforced polymer coating, these concrete look exterior wall panels will give your building the attractive precast concrete look with exceptional durability at a lower cost. The interior of the panels can be made out of 26, 24 and 22 gauge steel depending on your building designs needs.
The precast concrete look metal panels are fast and easy to install with a tongue-and-groove joint system. This can help reduce the cost of labor when constructing your building. This joint system also creates a barrier that is resistant to air, vapor and water.
Customize these concrete look exterior wall panels with horizontal or vertical textures and seven different color options. CF Tuff-Cast Precast Concrete Look Metal Panels Product Features:
Width: 36″, 42″CF Tuff-Cast Precast Concrete Look Metal Panels Features and Benefits:
Thickness: 2″, 2 ½”, 3″, 4″, 5″, 6″
Length: 8′-0″ to 40′-0″
Exterior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 24 and 22 Ga.
Interior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 26, 24 and 22 Ga.
Exterior Texture: Tuff Cote finish system -a hard aggregated fiber-reinforced polymer coating
Joint: Offset double tongue-and-groove with extended metal shelf for positive face fastening
CF Tuff-Cast Precast Concrete Look Metal Panels Related Projects:
- Look of finished precast concrete with the efficiency of an insulated metal panel
- Field-tested and proven Tuff Cote technology
- Durable finish that is highly resistant to impact and abrasion
- 10-year limited exterior finish warranty
- Utilizes concealed clips and eliminates thermal short circuits
- Easy and fast installation, with reduced construction labor costs
- Clarian Saxony Medical Center: First and only hospital in Fishers, Indiana builds with 18,000 sq. ft. of Metl-Span’s Tuff-Cast concrete look exterior panels.
- Application: Hospital
- State: Indiana
- Color(s): Light Gray, Warm Limestone and Surrey Beige
- Ballettto Vineyards: LEED certified vineyard in Sonoma wine country. Metl-Span’s Tuff-Cast concrete look exterior panels helped optimize the building’s R-value.
- Application: Winery
- State: California
- Color(s): Antique Bronze
- YMCA Facility: Metl-Span’s Tuff-Cast concrete look exterior panels helped this YMCA building achieve a modern look while withstanding the cold winter weather of New Hampshire. The building utilized almost 14,000 sq. ft. of Metl-Span’s Tuff-Cast paneling.
- Application: Athletics Facilities
- State: New Hampshire
- Color(s): Light Gray, Textured White