CF Light Mesa Wall Panel - Cold Storage
The Metl-Span CF Light Mesa insulated metal panel is well suited for exterior and interior walls and ceiling applications. This shallower version of the Mesa profile creates symmetry on the outside of the building and room to room within. The minor rib provides a flattened appearance.
CF Light Mesa panels are ideal for cold storage applications, including Dry Goods Warehouses, Cooler Buildings, Freezers, Food Processing buildings, and All Controlled Environmental buildings where temperature control and insulation values are critical. CF Light Mesa Product Features:
Width: 30″, 36″, 42″CF Light Mesa Design Features and Benefits:
Thickness: 2″, 2-1/2″, 3″, 4″, 5″*, 6″*, 8″*
Length: 8′-0″ to 52′-0″ vertical or 8′-0″ to 32′-0″ horizontal
Exterior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 26, 24 or 22 Ga.
Interior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel or 304 or 316 stainless steel in 26, 24 and 22~ Ga.
Joint: Offset double tongue-and-groove with extended metal for positive face fastening
*Not available as an exterior application.
~ 22 Ga not available for stainless steel
CF Light Mesa Related Projects:
- Flat surface, easily washable
- Utilizes concealed clips and eliminates thermal short circuits
- Easy and fast installation, with reduced construction labor costs
- Interior and exterior applications
- Vertical or horizontal orientation
- USDA Compliant stainless steel for use in aggressive or daily wash-down areas
- Fresh Direct: To create a controlled-temperature environment that delivers the freshest possible products, Fresh Direct utilized 200,000 square feet of Metl-Span’s energy-efficient Light Mesa panels.
- Sirna & Sons: Wholesale foods distributor expands its refrigerated warehouse with Metl-Spans Light Mesa, Mesa and Flute metal panels.