7.2 Insul-Rib™ Wall Panel
The Metl-Span 7.2 Insul-Rib™ insulated metal wall panel combines a traditional 7.2 rib panel design with a polyurethane insulated core. Enjoy the strength and durability of ribbed metal panels paired with the thermal performance of an insulated metal panel.
Our ribbed metal panels feature a bold design that delivers a unique industrial appearance. This unique profile creates a shadow effect that adds texture. The 7.2 Insul-Rib panel can be installed both vertically and horizontally, allowing architects flexibility with design. Combine with other CF joint profiles of the same thickness to add visual appeal.
Designed with the lock & groove system, our ribbed metal panels are quick and easy to install, reducing construction labor costs. CF 7.2 Insul-Rib Product Features:
Width: Nominal 36″ CF 7.2 Insul-Rib Design Features and Benefits:
Thickness: 3″, 4″, 5″, 6″ (Rib height included in thickness)
Length: 8′-0″ to 40′-0″
Exterior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 26, 24 or 22 Ga.
Interior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 26, 24 or 22 Ga.
Joint: Offset double tongue-and-groove with extended metal shelf for positive face fastening, through fastening required at panel ends
CF 7.2 Insul-Rib Related Projects:
- Sweeping profile with unique shadow effects
- Utilizes concealed clips and eliminates thermal short circuits
- Easy and fast installation, with reduced construction labor costs
- Interior and exterior applications
- Can be used in conjunction with other Metl-Span CF joint profiles of the same thickness
- Lander County Recreation Center: Metl-Span insulated metal panels make up the bulk of this project’s high-performance metal exterior, providing thermal & moisture performance with the use of 7.2 Insul-Rib for dramatic wall relief.
- Rosenwald Recreation Center: Post Hurricane Katrina, rebuilding of the Rec Center included the installation of Metl-Span’s 7.2 Insul-Rib 6 in. insulated metal panels.
- Soul City Church: To meet needs of a growing congregation, Soul City Church chose to use more than 18,000 sq. ft. of Metl-Span’s 7.2 Insul-Rib for its expansion.