BLOCK-IT* House Wrap
Kimberly-Clark BLOCK-IT* House Wrap prevents water penetration while providing a breathable barrier technology that allows vapor to escape, helping protect your structure for years to come. Our unique channeling feature directs liquid away from the wall assembly and to the ground, keeping your structure dry.
Not only does Kimberly-Clark BLOCK-IT* House Wrap provide premium weatherization at standard pricing you can trust. It’s also quick and easy to install thanks to our patented, cloth-like non-woven material that resists tears, abrasions and punctures and offers a non-slip surface, even when wet.
Additional reasons to choose Kimberly-Clark BLOCK-IT* House Wrap:
- High and low permeation levels available
- 180 days UV-stabilized
- Meets requirements of ASTM E2273 Drainage Test 1
- Meets requirements of ICC-ES AC38 Water Resistive Barrier 1
- Meets requirements of ASTM E2178 Air Permeance of Building Materials 1
- Meets requirements of ASTM 84 Class A Flame Spread Index and
- smoke developed index 2
- 10-Year Limited Warranty 1
- Made in the USA
Tips for using BLOCK-IT* House Wrap:
- Store BLOCK-IT* in a clean, dry, covered area until installation.
- Use a sharp razor knife to cut BLOCK-IT*.
- Use a good quality C920 Class 25 caulk and/or flashing tape with acrylic or butyl adhesive for sealing windows, doors or penetrations.
- Roll flashing tapes after installation with a spline roller to ensure proper bonding.
- Limit UV exposure to 6 months.
- Use a release layer (building paper) when installing a product that could bond to BLOCK-IT® such as stucco.
1-You must follow Kimberly-Clark BLOCK-IT* House Wrap Installation Instructions and requirements to ensure proper water barrier performance od Kimberly-Clark BLOCK-IT* House Wrap and maintain the warranty.
2-Kimberly-Clark BLOCK-IT* House Wrap is combustible and should not be placed near an open flame or sources of ignition.Contact on either surface with chemicals including coatings, cleaning agents or otherwise can affect the performance of Kimberly-Clark BLOCK-IT* House Wrap.
3-The surface pattern on Kimberly-Clark BLOCK-IT* House Wrap can help with anti-slip, but the surface may still become slippery in some conditions and caution should be taken when using ladders or walking upon.
1400 Holcomb Bridge Road
Roswell, GA 30076
Tel: (800) 241-3146
Web site: www.BLOCK-IT.com