Primers from GE Silicones
GE primers can deliver strong, consistent adhesion to substrates and finishes that are difficult to bond. Specially formulated for our construction sealants, our primers can help you get your sealant job done without delay. They require no mixing and apply easily to clean, dry, frost-free surfaces.
We know every application is different. Our technical service team is ready to work with you to ensure you have the right primer for the job.
- Anodized and painted aluminum
- Mill and conversation-coated aluminum
- Metals and galvanized metals
- Steel - painted and stainless
- Terra cotta
- Ceramic materials
Identical to SS4044P, but tinted pink for visual confirmation of coverage on light-colored substrates.
Suitable for substrates similar to SS4044P as well as:
- Chlorinated polyethylene
- Factory-applied paints including fluoropolymer, acrylics, alkyds, powder-coats, and more
- Conversion-coated and painted aluminum, copper, and brass
- Some porous substrates
- Some food contact applications