Tiger Paw™ Synthetic Roof Deck Protection
Tiger-Paw™ Roof Deck Protection is a key part of the GAF Lifetime Roofing System,2 and has earned the Good Housekeeping Seal.3
Help remove nearly twice as much damaging moisture from your roof deck as the leading synthetic non-breathable underlayment1
Non-asphaltic, polypropylene construction will not rot or become brittle (unlike conventional felts, that can disintegrate over time)
PEACE OF MIND
Eligible for up to a Lifetime ltd. warranty when installed on Lifetime Shingle roofs2
- Better-Looking Roof: Resists wrinkling and buckling that can “telegraph” through your roof shingles and detract from its finished appearance.
- Safer for Installers: Specially designed surface helps provide excellent walk-ability for installers versus conventional felts or typical synthetic underlayments.
- Stronger: Synthetic, non-woven construction provides at least 600% (i.e. 7 times) greater tear strength than standard #30 felt.4
- Durable Construction: Non-asphaltic, polypropylene construction will not rot or become brittle - unlike conventional felts, which can disintegrate over time.
- Flexible Application: Recommended for use with asphaltic shingle roof systems. May also be used with non-asphaltic systems, such as slate, wood, metal, or tile.5
- UV Stabilized Polypropylene Construction: Resists UV degradation for up to 180 days.6
Always use plastic cap nails or staples with plastic caps to install Tiger Paw™
Roof Deck Protection.