rFoil 2500 and 2600 Metal & Post Frame Building Insulation
Our best-selling building insulation product. Reflective on one side and an attractive finish on the other with one or two layers of bubbles in the middle. Your Choice. Simple and effective.2600 vs 2500
Both rFOIL 2500 series and rFOIL 2600 series employ a patented technology which consists of a layer of polyethylene bubble bonded to and sandwiched between a radiant barrier metalized foil and a white polyethylene sheet with washable UV-resistant facing. While rFOIL 2500 is covered under the Standard Warranty, rFOIL 2600 Series Warranty is separate.
rFoil is specifically designed to control heat gain or loss, while preventing interior condensation in both commercial and residential applications. The low moisture transfer improves the overall thermal performance of the building.Benefits
- Energy saving Capabilities
- Blocks 96% of radiant heat transfer
- Easy to handle and install resulting in lower labor costs
- Lightweight and can be cut to fit any configuration
- Puncture and tear-resistant
- Safe,non-toxic and non-carcinogenic
- Will not promote mold and mildew
- Unaffected by humidity
- Prevents interior condensation
- Vapor Barrier
- It can be installed over existing insulation to increase insulating properties as well as improve appearance
- Color Options available
- Various tab options
- Class 1 / Class A fire rated (ASTM E84-09)
- NFPA 286 Full Room Burn Test
- Two main product lines: 2510 single bubble or 2520 double bubble.
- Various tab options: square edge, 2 staple tab, quick seam 1 tab, quick seam 2 tab
- Color options available for special orders.
- The 2500 and 2600 product series are identical aside from differences in the offered warranties (see Product Documents tab for details of each warranty).
- Choose rFOIL 2500 if you want a product reflective on one side. If you are looking for a product reflective on both sides, choose rFOIL 2200.
- Choose rFOIL 2500 if a thermal break between hot & cold to reduce condensation is desirable; otherwise, choose a radiant barrier product such as rFOIL 4800, 3800 or 1800.