rFoil 2290 Standard Reflective Duct Insulation
Use a low-profile duct insulation product to control condensation and to seal out duct systems from attic dust and fibrous glass particles. Our rFOIL 2290 Standard Reflective Duct Insulation series consists of a double-layer of polyethylene bubble, bonded to and sandwiched between two radiant barrier sheets. An inspector-friendly easily visible code certification strip on 2290 means no hassles at the jobsite and extra peace of mind for installers!
Covertech has developed and tested two methods of installation which will yield thermal resistance of R-4.2 and R-6.0. Regardless of the suggested installation method chosen, 2290 is classified as Class 1/Class A in accordance with the ASTM E84-09 fire test standard. The product was mounted in accordance to ASTM-E2599-08.
rFOIL 2290 Standard Reflective Duct Insulation series is specially designed to provide a high thermal value with less product thickness in all residential and commercial duct applications. High compression resistance maintains thermal value.
Increase HVAC system efficiency and lifespan of HVAC equipment by installing 2290 Standard Reflective Duct Insulation today!Benefits
- High Thermal Value with Less Product Thickness
- Stops Virtually All Heat from RADIATING into or out of Duct Systems
- Air Spaces Provide Tremendous Condensation Control
- High Compression Resistance Maintains Thermal Value
- Clean, Safe, and Easy to Install
- Simple to Cut and Configure around Obstructions
- Will Not Harbor Mold, Mildew, or Other Fungi
- Will Not Rot, Degrade, Compress or Break Down Thermal Value over Time
- Seals Duct System from Attic Dust and Fibrous Glass Particles
- Allows Inspectors to Easily Identify Product and Specs