CON/SPAN® O-Series® Precast Concrete Bridge Systems
The most optimized shape in the industry. CON/SPAN’s innovative, economical design stands apart from any other system. Its distinctive arch action which utilizes fast, set-in-place construction, has been optimized, providing the ideal blend of hydraulic efficiency and structural capacity.
A legacy of innovative technologies blended into the optimized CON/SPAN O-Series
There are over 7,000 CON/SPAN B-Series installations since 1983. CON/SPAN Bridge Systems have been used by more state DOTs than any other system.
With a history of innovation and experience, Contech has taken precast buried bridge systems to the next level with the optimization of the CON/SPAN® O-Series™. Requiring less concrete per open area than any other precast buried bridge structure, the O-Series is the ideal blend of hydraulic efficiency and structural capacity. Spans range from 12’ to 65’. Benefits of the CON/SPAN O-Series System:
- Buried Bridge Structure - Reduces maintenance costs and lowers life cycle costs as there are no bridge deck or joints at the deck/roadway interface.
- Modular Bridge System - Rapid installation results in reduced overall project costs, delays and detours.
- Designed “Site Specific” - Meets your site needs in full compliance with AASHTO and AREMA design standards for highway and railway use.
- Lighter piece weights or longer lay lengths for most projects.
- Outward horizontal reactions - one-sided keyway, reduced forming and grouting
- Maximized clear span and clear distance between footings
- PROVEN design methodology
- Total reliabilty