CMP Stormwater Detention and Infiltration
Contech’s CMP stormwater detention and infiltration systems store stormwater and release it downstream at an allowable discharge rate or allow it to infiltrate into the surrounding soils. Systems can be sized and shaped to meet site-specific needs, and are available fully or partially perforated.
CMP Detention and Infiltration - Meet Stormwater Quantity and Runoff Reduction Requirements
Corrugated metal pipe (CMP) is the “go to” material for the majority of detention and infiltration projects. Contech’s CMP detention and infiltration systems and can be sized and shaped to meet site-specific needs.
- NCSPA service life guidance of 75+ years for certain materials in recommended environments. Please refer to the Corrugated Metal Pipe Detention Design Guide for additional information.
- Various pipe coatings and materials are available to accommodate site-specific needs: Aluminized Steel Type 2 (ALT2), Galvanized, CORLIX® Aluminum, and Polymeric.
- Wide range of gages, corrugations, and shapes, in diameters 12” - 144”.
- Pipe can be fully or partially perforated for infiltration or groundwater recharge applications.
- Custom access risers and manifolds provide direct access for maintenance.
- Outlet control devices can be incorporated within the system, eliminating the need for a separate structure.
- Customizable - a variety of fittings allow CMP to match most layout configurations.
- May be designed for heavy loading and high maximum cover.
- Contributes to LEED points.
- Available locally; quick turnaround time.
- The most economical installed solution.