Glass Sliding Walls
Claridge Glass, beautiful & elegant
Claridge custom horizontal sliding walls are ideal for tight spaces where more writable wall space is needed for brainstorming, idea sharing, quick meetings, or training sessions
- Claridge Glass is an ultra clear writing surface that won’t ghost or stain
- Tempered safety glass comes with a full steel backer to receive magnets
- Cover an entire wall, floor-to-ceiling, up to 8’ high
- Sliding panels are top-suspended and glide easily over aluminum track on molded nylon roller
- Glass doubles as a magnetic surface with metal backing
- Resists humidity and fading
- Glass writing surfaces are GREENGUARD certified
Claridge Glass Sliding Walls are custom fabricated to your wall or environment dimensions. A writing surface expert will work closely with you to coordinate accurate field measurements.
- Logos and custom printed graphics
- Custom sizes and shapes
- Over 180 powder coat color options, or custom match colors
How to Specify
- Company/Manufacturer Name: Claridge Products
- Product Description: Claridge Glass Sliding Walls
- Size: Variable
- Color: Brilliant White (choose from 10 standard colors or 180+ optional powder coat colors)
- Size of Wall: List Height and length of wall area to be covered
- Cut-Out Details: Indicate light switches, electrical outlets, and other special considerations. Will require a field measurement by a Claridge Writing Surface Expert.
Glass Writing Surface Guarantee
When properly installed in a suitable environment and under normal intended usage, care, and maintenance, including the use of proper markers, erasers, and cleaners; Claridge glass whiteboard writing surfaces are guaranteed for ten years. This warranty excludes, among other things, any and all damages resulting from earth movements or any other natural and/or man-made disasters. We do not recommend the use of abrasive cleaners on the glass surface as they may dull or “pit” the surface of the glass. The guarantee covers replacement of defective surfaces but does not include damage to the edge of the glass board, the cost of removal or reinstallation.
Claridge stands behind every product we make; we are confident that with the proper care and maintenance, our products are the most durable of any in the industry today.
Every effort will be made to ship in accordance with customer requested freight carriers. Claridge is not responsible for damage in shipment when the product is shipped on a third party or collect basis. In the event of visible freight damage, note the damage on the freight bill and contact a Claridge Writing Surface Expert at once to arrange for an inspection. Note that carriers require reports of damage within 5 days. Failure to report visible damage or loss is the consignee’s responsibility. Concealed damage or loss is the consignee’s responsibility. Concealed damage identified after 5 days from receipt is the sole responsibility of the consignee.