Evolve Dry Erase Whiteboard
Dry Erase Whiteboard w/ Wide Face Top & Bottom Trim
Evolve Dry Erase Markerboards feature a smooth, low gloss LCS3 Porcelain enamel steel writing surface and a unique high/low profile aluminum trim. Wide face trim at top and bottom is 2 3/8″; narrow trim on the sides is 5/16″. Snap-in accessory tray is designed with a lip to hold accessories; the tray is 2″ wide.
- LCS3 Porcelain enamel steel, projection friendly writing surface
- Markerboards available in 4’ft and 5’ft heights, in widths up to 8-ft.
- Snap-on tray can be easily added or removed
- These boards look amazing when powder coated! Black, White, and Gray are the most popular colors. Download the complete Powder Coat Color Guide below to view the more than 180 powder coat color options.
How to Specify
- Manufacturer / Company: Claridge Products
- Product Description: EVOLVE Dry Erase Markerboard - Fixed Wall Board Only
- Size: 48″ x 96″
- Color: White (choose from 6 standard LCS3 Porcelain markerboard and chalkboard colors)
- Trim: Satin Anodized Aluminum (powder coating is optional)
- Mounting Orientation: Hang Landscape
- Quantity: TBD
Claridge Porcelain Surfaces
Under normal usage and maintenance, and when installed in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions and recommendations, Claridge Porcelain enamel steel markerboard and chalkboard writing surfaces are guaranteed for the Life of the Building. The guarantee covers replacement of defective boards but does not include the cost of removal or reinstallation.
Every effort will be made to ship in accordance with customer requested freight carriers. Claridge is not responsible for damage in shipment when the product is shipped on a third party or collect basis. In the event of visible freight damage, note the damage on the freight bill and contact a Claridge Writing Surface Expert at once to arrange for an inspection. Note that carriers require reports of damage within 5 days. Failure to report visible damage or loss is the consignee’s responsibility. Concealed damage or loss is the consignee’s responsibility. Concealed damage identified after 5 days from receipt is the sole responsibility of the consignee.