Whiteboard or Tackboard with 3/8″ Face Trim & Custom Graphics
Envision Graphic boards are custom designed to incorporate personalized graphics, track data or communicate information in bold colors. Markerboards, tackboards, or a combination of both, with wood or aluminum frames. Build to your specifications, Envision Graphics provide a dry erase markerboard with digitally printed graphics, photo quality images, logos, and other custom graphics.
- LCS3 Porcelain Dry Erase Markerboard surface with digitally printed graphics - photo quality images, logos, and custom graphics
- Ideal for patient room boards, calendars, planners, performance tracking - unlimited applications
- Turn any graphic element into a dry erase writing surface
- Aluminum frame comes standard in satin anodized finish, or choose from 180 optional powder coat colors
- Wood frames available in standard wood finishes or custom finishes
- Sizes up to 4′ x 8′
- Custom sizes available
- Magnetic or non-magnetic
- Powder Coat the aluminum frame, choose from 180 powder coat colors
- Wood frame finish options include: natural oak, medium oak, maple, mahogany, cherry, walnut, espresso and ebony
- Add a Claridge Cork tack surface, choose from 15 standard cork colors
- File requirements for high-resolution logos or graphics files: Images or logos should be submitted in high-resolution .jpeg, .pdf, .eps, or .ai format. If the usable file is unavailable, ADD $75 NET per hour - minimum one-hour charge - for creating graphics.
How to Specify:
- Company/Manufacturer: Claridge Products
- Product Description: Envision Graphics Dry Erase Markerboard
- Board Sizes: 18″ x 24″ up to 4′ x 8′
- Frame Type & Color: available in standard satin anodized aluminum or wood frames, specify type and color
- Custom Graphic: price includes custom graphics, using customer furnished high resolution graphics file
- Quantity: TBD
Claridge Porcelain Surfaces
Under normal usage and maintenance, and when installed in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions and recommendations, Claridge Porcelain enamel steel markerboard and chalkboard writing surfaces are guaranteed for the Life of the Building. The guarantee covers replacement of defective boards but does not include the cost of removal or reinstallation.
Every effort will be made to ship in accordance with customer requested freight carriers. Claridge is not responsible for damage in shipment when the product is shipped on a third party or collect basis. In the event of visible freight damage, note the damage on the freight bill and contact a Claridge Writing Surface Expert at once to arrange for an inspection. Note that carriers require reports of damage within 5 days. Failure to report visible damage or loss is the consignee’s responsibility. Concealed damage or loss is the consignee’s responsibility. Concealed damage identified after 5 days from receipt is the sole responsibility of the consignee.