CleanCote® Sentinel™ Interior Wall & Ceiling Panels
CleanCote® Sentinel™ is a composite panel for interior use made by laminating an aluminum skin to a stabilizer of thermoset phenolic resin. A high density polypropylene is added as a backer material. This system is designed for use as interior cladding on walls in cleanroom type applications. However, Sentinel™ is ideal for other applications where an easily maintained, smooth wall surface is the primary concern.
Similar to CleanCote® Premier™, Sentinel™ is impact resistant, water resistant, and provides ultimate smoothness. However, Sentinel™ is installed using moldings with a nearly flat profile to reduce dust collection.
CleanCote® Sentinel™ offers a non-progressive attachment system utilizing two piece (plastic receiver and an aluminum cover) extruded moldings.
First, the receiver is fastened to the studs and then covered with the edge of the panel. The panels are then mechanically fastened to the studs around the perimeter and adhered in the field of the panel using construction adhesive. After an approved sealant is applied, the joint is completed using aluminum snap-on covers.
- Simple 'sheets & sticks' installation saves time & money
- Non- Progressive installation means easy panel removal of damaged panels if necessary
- Impact resistant thermoset phenolic resin substrate
- Non- Organic materials & contains no silica
- Flat profile moldings reduces dust collection