LP® SmartSide® Trim and Siding
Engineered strength with the style and beauty of traditional lumber.
LP® SmartSide® products deliver all the warmth and beauty of traditional wood, plus the durability and workability of engineered wood. Our SmartGuard® manufacturing process actually improves upon nature, creating products that are engineered for strength, performance and protection against fungal decay and termites. The LP SmartSide family features Lap Siding, Trim & Fascia, Cedar Shakes, Soffit and Panels, all backed by an industry-leading 5/50 Year Transferable Limited Warranty.Why LP SmartSide?
- Resists damage
- Stands up to heavy rain
- Natural woodgrain texture
- No efflorescence (won’t discolor)
SmartSide Prefinish Options with Summit
- Up to 33% fewer seams
- Renewable resource (made from wood)
- Many products. One warranty.
- Offers protection from termites
We are proud to be an LP Preferred Prefinisher. We offer the complete family of LP SmartSide Products in our 26 Stocking Color Program* and also offer custom color service. The Summit Premium Factory Machine Applied and Oven-Cured Soft Gloss Coating, edge coverage and our 30-Year Industry Leading Limited Warranty.Summit Artisan Series
The Summit Artisan Series brings together science and nature for the perfect blend of performance, strength and beauty. It applies the top technologies available in premier paint finishes with state-of-the art application techniques to provide a striking natural appearance. The collection emulates the colors found throughout nature and the multi-toned effect brings depth to your exterior with its enhanced grain. Find more information below under the “Factory Prefinish” tab.Color-Coordinated Accessories
We have you covered when it comes to color-coordinating your accessories with any of our 20 stocking colors or a custom color of your choice. Accessory offerings differ in the Artisan Series. Contact your local building materials supplier for what’s available.
- Corners with nailing fin
- Drip cap
- 1-3/4″ spacer trim
- Maze nails
- Roll coil stock
- Brick flashing
- Starter boards
- Mid America Water
LP® SmartSide® Family of Products
LP® SmartSide® products deliver all the warmth and beauty of traditional wood, plus the durability and workability of engineered wood. Our SmartGuard® manufacturing process actually improves upon nature, creating products that are engineered for strength, performance and protection against fungal decay and termites. The LP® SmartSide® family is backed by an industry-leading 5/50 Year Transferable Limited Warranty.
A Premium Soft Gloss Factory Finish Backed by our 30-year Limited Warranty
Select the paint of your choice from our 26 stocking colors (pictured above) or allow us to custom match* to your color preference on the entire line of LP SmartSide products. Read more about Summit and our 30-year Limited Warranty.Summit Artisan Series
Our Artisan Series is available in 8 inch Lap Siding, Shakes**, 5/4 inch Trim in 4, 6 and 8 inches and 10 foot corners and H-clips only (nominal dimensions). Complementary solid colors are available for trim and accents.
Cedar Creek is an LP Preferred Prefinisher.
*Additional charges will apply for all custom finishes. There are no returns on custom prefinished items.
**Due to finishing techniques, Shakes within the Summit Series will appear one full shade darker than the Summit Siding or Trim.Finish & CareFor Non-Factory Prefinished LP SmartSide Products:
DO NOT USE
- Prime and paint all exposed surfaces including all drip edges or where water will hang.
- Apply finish coat as soon as possible or within 180 days of application.
- High-quality acrylic latex paint, specially formulated for use on wood and engineered wood substrates, is highly recommended. Semi-gloss or satin finish oil or alkyd paints are acceptable. For flat alkyd paint, please check with the coating manufacturer for their recommendations for use on composite wood siding.
- Follow the coating manufacturer’s application and maintenance instructions.
- Semi-transparent and transparent stains.
- Shake and shingle paints.
- Vinyl-based resin formulas such as vinyl acetate, PVA, vinyl acetate/acrylic copolymer paints.
HANDLE PREFINISHED LP SMARTSIDE PRODUCTS WITH EXTREME CARE DURING STORAGE AND APPLICATION. TOUCH UP ANY DAMAGE TO THE FINISH THAT MAY OCCUR DURING APPLICATION PER PREFINISHERS SPECIFICATIONS.