Shallow Mount Security Bollards
Quick and easy to install crash-rated bollards that provide superb protection against vehicular threats
The shallow mount bollard structure we developed enables us to provide high security products which can be installed at a fraction of the depth required by traditional products. Shallow Mount Bollard Benefits
- Installed at a fraction of the depth of traditional security bollards
- Easier and faster installation
- Substantial cost savings
- Decreased disruption to a business and surrounding environment
- Reduced environmental impact
- Avoid underground utilities
Ameristar's line of shallow mount high-security bollards comply with the toughest U.S. Department of State (DoS) crash-test ratings and are capable of stopping a 15,000 lb medium-duty truck traveling at 50 mph.
Also, the shallow mount security bollards are available in K4, K8 or K12 engineered designs. These are the official ratings of the U.S. Department of State (DOS) and indicate the ability of the bollard to stop a medium-duty truck (15,000 lbs) at 30, 40 and 50 mph. Fixed
Fixed shallow mount bollards provide around-the-clock protection against vehicular threats and are engineered to meet up to K12 performance criteria (15,000 lb vehicle at 50 mph).
- M30/P1 (K4 DOS) anti-ram rating
- 12" diameter bollard
- Shallow installation depth
- Black e-coat & powder coat finish