Sentinel Wedge Barrier - Vehicle Entry Barriers
Ameristar's Sentinel® wedge barriers are designed for maximum perimeter entry security.
The potential for an unauthorized vehicle to enter a secured location presents a real and everyday threat that must be addressed. Combat vehicular threats at your perimeter's entry point with the Sentinel wedge vehicle barrier. Highlights
- Automatic hydraulic raising and lowering
- Rapid deployment rate
- Installs flush to the finished roadway when retracted
More About The Sentinel® Wedge Barrier
- Equipped with high performance bushings for advanced cycle rates
- K12 crash test certified wedge barrier
- Shallow mount installation requires excavation of only 18"
The Sentinel® anti-ram vehicle barrier also features a full security guard height of 38" and is available in various widths. Plus, its shallow in-ground installation requires an excavation of only 18", allowing 12" for barrier height and 6" for the foundation pad.
When installed, the unit is completely flush with the roadway surface, requiring no side pillars or above grade assemblies. In addition, the hydraulic operating cylinder is concealed behind a tamper-resistant panel.
For reliable protection against vehicle-based threats, choose Ameristar's Sentinel anti-ram wedge vehicle barrier.Wedge Widths
You have the choice of the following standard widths:
- 8' wedge
- 10' wedge
- 12' wedge
- 14' wedge
- Barrier-down position sensor
- Black paint finish
- Weather proof HPU enclosure
- HMI PLC & programming
- 2 HP Hydraulic Power Unit
- 208-240 VAC / 60 HZ / 3 Phase
- Anti-skid top plate
- Manual hand pump