PowerPlay™ Edge Fixed Resilient Floor Systems
Prefabricated PowerPlay™ Edge panels are manufactured with special angled recessed pad housing. Unlike typical two-stage elastic designs, resilient support uniformly increases as impacts become more aggressive. The recessed pad design also counteracts damage to components by creating full subfloor support under heavy non-athletic loads, and limits pad pressure when pressed beyond athletic impacts.
- Precision-milled Aacer Maple
Aacer's straight line cutting, in line moisture monitoring and a climate-controlled facility help to eliminate bowed boards, improper wood moisture and exposure to adverse humidity.
- Heavy-duty Concrete Anchor
Anti-squeak collared concrete anchor
- PowerPlay™ Edge Panels
PowerPlay™ factory assembled subfloor panels with resilient pads pre-attached.
- Recessed ECO Resilient Pad
Protective manner to counter heavy non-athletic loads
- AacerStop Vapor Retarder
AacerStop vapor retarder is offered at various permeability levels to address related concrete vapor emission.
Features and Benefits
- Fixed Resilient System - Plywood Subfloor
- Adjusted resilient support in relation to intensity of athletic impacts
- Pre-manufactured subfloor panels with machined anchor pockets and resilient pads pre-attached
- Collared anti-squeak steel drive pin concrete anchorage
- ECO resilient pads manufactured with recycled components resist fatigue and static load compression
- Protective recess on underside of subfloor panels limits pressure applied to resilient pads and subfloor components when reacting to aggressive non-athletic loads
- Excellent choice for gymnasiums and competition floors