PowerPlay™ Cradle Fixed Resilient Floor Systems
Prefabricated PowerPlay™ Cradles are manufactured with recessed resilient pad housing to limit pressure when applying heavy non-athletic impacts. Aacer's cradle floor system provides desired shock absorption and ball response. Air-flow pockets directly below the floor surface and concrete anchorage provides added stability and uniformity.
- Precision-milled Aacer Maple
Aacer's straight line cutting, in line moisture monitoring and a climate-controlled facility help to eliminate bowed boards, improper wood moisture and exposure to adverse humidity.
- Heavy Duty Concrete Fastener
Anti-Squeak collared concrete anchor
- PowerPlay Plywood Panels
PowerPlay™ factory assembled subfloor panels with resilient pads pre-attached
- Recessed ECO Resilient Pads
Protective manner to counter heavy non-athletic loads
- AacerStop Vapor Retarder
AacerStop vapor retarder is offered at various permeability levels to address related concrete vapor emission.
Features and Benefits
- Fixed Resilient System - Plywood Subfloor
- Pre-manufactured subfloor panels with machined anchor pockets and resilient pads pre-attached
- Collared anti-squeak steel drive pin concrete anchorage
- ECO resilient pads manufactured with recycled components resist fatigue and static load compression
- Protective recess on underside of subfloor panels limits pressure applied to resilient pads and subfloor components when reacting to aggressive non-athletic loads
- Good choice for gymnasiums at all levels