MP XTreme Tile Synthetic Floor Systems
MP XTreme Tile is a 1″ thick, 2’x2′ square tile made of recycled rubber with EPDM color flecks. Installed as a “free-floating” system, it is held together with dowels and can easily be put over an existing floor, saving time and money. No adhesives required for installation. Because no adhesive is used, replacing damaged tiles is easy. XTreme Tile us equipped with “feet” on the underside of the tile, allowing cables and wires to run neatly underneath while providing superior shock absorption and sound deadening.
Features and Benefits
- EPDM Color Fleck Top Layer
- Recycled Rubber Base Layer
- Pedestal Feet to Conceal Cables and Wires
- Synthetic floor
- 1″ thick, 2′ x 2′ tile made of recycled rubber with EPDM color flecks
- Made in U.S.A.
- Free-floating system. No adhesives required.
- Damaged tiles can easily be replaced
- Feet on the underside of the tile, allows cables and wires to be positioned neatly
- Superior shock absorption
- Sound deadening qualities