AacerFlex Floating Floor Systems
AacerFlex™ is a performance sports floor system which meets the ergonomic needs of today’s athlete through sufficient force reduction, increased energy return as well as outstanding ball rebound characteristics. AacerFlex’s unique pad minimizes potential dead spots by increasing pad surface contact area without compromising the load bearing ability of the system.
Features and Benefits
- Precision-milled Aacer Maple
Aacer's straight line cutting, in line moisture monitoring and a climate-controlled facility help to eliminate bowed boards, improper wood moisture and exposure to adverse humidity.
- APA Subfloor
Two layers of 15/32" (12mm) APA Rated Sheathing, Exposure 1
- 3/4" (19mm) TriPower™ Pad
Two-stage resilient pad
- PowerVent Advanced Airflow Option
Patented PowerVent Advanced provides balanced humidity, maximum ventilation, and moisture detection
- Floating system
- Other AacerFlex Systems available: EN-DIN, VLP
- Precision-engineered pad integrates load bearing ability with enhanced athletic performance
- Reduces injuries
- Specify for multipurpose rooms, competitive sports applications and dance/aerobics.