AacerChannel™ Fixed Resilient Floor Systems
AacerChannel™ is a high performance sports floor system with the resiliency and safety of a floating floor and the stability of an anchored system. This unique combination is ideal for large field house and combination wood and synthetic facilities.
Features and Benefits
- Precision-milled Aacer Maple
Aacer's straight line cutting, in line moisture monitoring and a climate-controlled facility help to eliminate bowed boards, improper wood moisture and exposure to adverse humidity.
- Double Subfloor Layers
Integrated layers provide a full monolithic subfloor
- TriPower™ Pad
Two-stage resilient pad
- Steel Channel Anchorage
16-gauge steel channel anchored to concrete substrate
- AacerStop Vapor Barrier
AacerStop vapor barrier is offered at various permeability levels to address related concrete vapor emission.
- PowerVent Advanced Airflow Option
Patented PowerVent Advanced provides balanced humidity, maximum ventilation, and moisture detection
- Fixed Resilient system
- Other AacerChannel Systems available: LP, VLP, VLP HC
- Monolithic subfloor offers full flex
- Pre-engineered panels ensure uniform performance
- Anchor offers system stability
- Ideal for field houses and facilities that incorporate both wood and synthetic flooring