Lacobel - Premium Back-Painted Glass
Lacobel is clear float glass covered on one side by high-quality paint. Available in 20 trendsetting colors, the Lacobel glossy back-painted glass range features an attractive palette of contemporary colors. The range is divided into three lines:
- The Classics - 3 timeless colors
- The Trendies - 11 fashionable colors
- The Exclusives - 6 unique AGC colors
- Also available: MyColor by Lacobel, AGC’s color-on-demand service, is available for orders of at least 200 square meters per color. Contact your AGC representative for more information.
The glossy look of Lacobel combines seamlessly with its satin-finish alter ego, Matelac. In the Lacobel and Matelac 2020 range, 14 colors are common to both finishes, enabling designers to play with combinations shade-by-shade.Benefits
- Available in 20 standard colors. Other colors can be ordered via MyColor by Lacobel, our color-on-demand service (Note: This option is not available for transparent and metallic colors).
- Durable material - walls, sliding doors, and furniture will retain their original appearance for years.
- AGC’s manufacturing process guarantees a uniform and glossy appearance, ensuring that the high-quality paint (industrially-applied to the back of the glass) adheres flawlessly.
- All Lacobel paints are environmentally-friendly - preserving indoor air quality by emitting very low levels of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and formaldehyde.
- Lacobel products are Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Bronze
Lacobel combines beautifully with many other materials, including wood, steel, and stone. For Interior use only.
- Wall coverings
- Standard and sliding doors
- And more