Sweets College Scholarship
Sweets is pleased to introduce the Sweets College Scholarship. The Scholarship will award $1,000 to a student each academic year. The scholarship is intended to help students offset the increasing cost of tuition and help them along the road to a future career as an architect, designer, engineer or construction professional.
To apply, please answer the question below by submitting a video and posting on YouTube. Videos should be under 3 minutes – be creative.
What is your favorite building on a college campus from a design aspect and why?
Here’s what you need to do to apply:
Record a video under 3 minutes explaining:
What is your favorite building on your college campus from a design aspect and why? Bonus points - if you love a certain building product used in the design – speak to that as well
Publish the video to YouTube and send us a link to the video with the following title:
- When your video is live, email us the video link to SweetsInfo@construction.com from your .edu email address and include your contact info.
- Like and follow Sweets Products on Facebook and /or Twitter to learn who we select as the winner and to keep up with the latest new building product ideas.
To apply for this Scholarship You Must Meet the Following Requirements
- Must be a current or incoming student at a University in the U.S. or Canada
- Must be able to provide documentation to support enrollment in the University.
Sweets will award one annual scholarship for the best submitted entry. The scholarship will be awarded in check form, made payable directly to the student who is, or will be, attending for 2016-2017 or 2017-2018 school year.
The deadline to enter is December 31, 2017
We will be judging based on three areas:
- Quality: Your answer is profound and there is clear logic in your response.
- Uniqueness: Your answer is distinct and original.
- Creativity: You convey and exemplify your outside of the box thinking in a captivating way.
The winners will be selected the first week of January 2018 and will be featured on our website and on Sweets and Dodge Data & Analytics social networks.