Versalite® Seated Risers
For Existing Customers, Versalite Staging is available for Add-on or Replacement Decks, Parts and Accessories only.
Versalite seated risers gives you the flexibility to create the seated risers that fit your space and your musicians. Arrange and rearrange your rehearsal room in a snap with Versalite seated risers. Our unique unit-to-unit connectors lock and unlock the riser decks in one easy motion. When they're locked, they're incredibly stable. Versalite seated risers can be expanded, condensed, and shaped to fit any space for any occasion. Just change and reconfigure the various sized decks and legs. Versalite seated risers also set up quickly - and safely - with just a small crew and no tools. And they don't reduce the cubic volume of the space, which enhances acoustics.
The Wenger Advantage
Maximum Flexibility - Your Versalite Seated Risers can easily be reconfigured into a stage. Simple, economical and interchangeable legs put hundreds of configurations within reach.
Strong and Stable - Among the highest load ratings of comparable systems.
Fast, Easy, Intuitive - Our light decks and simple legs make Versalite Seated Risers faster and easier to move between rehearsal rooms and performance areas.
Safer - Have confidence in our higher load ratings strong guardrails and stairs.
The flexible building blocks you need to create and recreate multi-level seated riser structures for choirs, bands, orchestras, and audience seating.Construction
- Full array of pies and tri-corners helps you configure a set that meets virtually any seated riser application
- Choice of 2-tier, 3-tier, 4-tier or larger sets
- Optional band/orchestra rear percussion extension
- Seated Riser Sets
Band/Orchestra seated riser decks are 4' (1.2 m) deep.
Choral seated riser decks are 3' (0.9 m) deep.
Sets are available in 2-tier, 3-tier, and 4-tier configurations.
Optional rear extension units are available to add extra depth for percussion or a 4th level; units are 3' (0.9 m) or 4' (1.2 m) deep.
- Lightweight decks of solid 3/4" (19 mm) exterior-grade plywood
- Standard deck sizes: 3' x 3' (0.9 m x 0.9 m); 3' x 6' (0.9 m x 1.8 m);
3' x 8' (0.9 m x 2.4 m); 4' x 4' (1.2 m x 1.2 m); 4' x 6' (1.2 m x 1.8 m);
4' x 8' (1.2 m x 2.4 m ). Non-standard sizes are available.
- Square tubing legs. Heights available from 4" (10 cm) to 10' (3 m)
- Optional 16" - 28" (41 cm - 71 cm); 24" - 40" (61 cm - 102 cm); and 30"
- 56" (76 cm - 142 cm) interchangeable leg lengths
- Many accessories available
Seated risers come in a wide variety of configurations and sizes.