The LG AC Smart Gateway communicates with LG indoor units and utilizes an open protocol communication platform between LG outdoor units and a wide variety of third-party building automation systems. The LG AC Smart 5 Gateway offers advance features such as a User Interface based on HTML5 web standard, support for IPv6, operation trending data display, enhanced device interlocking function, native DOAS system support and system monitoring.Ideal for office buildings, schools and other commercial applications, the Gateway’s AC Smart 5 controller is outfitted with a clear, 10.2-inch LCD touch-screen display and user-enabled web access, allowing the monitoring of LG HVAC and DOAS systems simple and convenient.
Benefits & Features
- Integrates Multi V and select Mini and Multi Split systems with third party building management systems.
- BTL certified (ASHRAE 135-2004) BACnet® Application Specific Controller (B-ASC)
- Supports registration as a foreign device
- 10.2 inch LCD touch-screen display
- Indoor unit monitoring and group control
- Web access with user access control
- Operation and error history log
- Ten digital inputs and four digital outputs for device interlocking BASIC UNIT FUNCTIONS
- Operation - On/Off
- Mode - Auto/Cool/Dry/Heat/Fan Only
- Fan Speed - Auto/Low/Med/High/Power
- Louver Swing ADVANCED UNIT FUNCTIONS
- Two Setpoint Auto-Changeover
- 200 Programmable Schedule Events with control of setpoint, On/Off, Mode, Fan
- Speed, Controller Lock, and Louver Swing
- Temperature Setpoint Range Limit
- Remote Controller Lock (All, Setpoint, Mode, Fan Speed)
- Occupancy (Occupied/Unoccupied)
- Software Device Interlocking
- Control and Scheduling of Digital Output Kit
- Peak Control
- Visual Floorplan Navigation both on the AC Smart IV BACnet® Gatewayy and through the webBACnet® is a registered trademark of ASHRAE.