Wire Guide Locking Rail
The Wire Grid Locking Rails mount to the stage floor and support the rope locks and index cards used to identify sets.Features
- Two angles are provided to support 855M floor blocks.
- Rope locks and index cards are mounted on a 3″x 5″x 1/4″ (76.2 mm x 127 mm x 6 mm) formed, pre-punched steel angle.
- Built to withstand a 500 lb (226.8 kg)per linear foot up load (RWL).
- Numbered index cards with a safety warning are included. These can be written on using erasable marker or grease pencil.
- A 4″ (101.6 mm) channel is provided as a lower bumper for counterweight arbors
- Mounts to the stage floor. Mounting method must be able to withstand the imposed load.
- Mounting stanchions are located on 5′ (1524 mm) maximum centers and made from 1/2″x 3″ (12.7 mm x 76.2 mm) flat bar and 3″ (76.2 mm) channel.
- Double Purchase locking rails include 5/16″(7.9 mm) anchor shackles for hand line tie-offs.