Titan® High Performance Hoist - Automated Theatrical Rigging System
Built for Performance
The Titan is a high performance hoist for applications requiring large capacity, speed and/or long travel. Titan is a customizable pre-engineered hoist - it is engineered and manufactured to your requirements yet provides the economic benefits of an "off-the-shelf" system.
Titan's high capacity and speeds make it ideal for demanding stage hoisting applications including:
- Shell ceilings
- Integrated gearmotor and brake provide proven reliability and feature an iron case for vibration and noise control.
- Reliable head block with nylon sheaves provide long, trouble-free life and meet or exceed wire rope manufacturer recom-mendations.
- Zero-fleet design allows for a compact, efficient hoist. Pre-loaded chase rollers ensure cables stay in grooves.
- Closed loop vector drives provide pinpoint accuracy.
- A complete suite of load and safety features is available including slack line, over/under load, and cross-groove detection. Load monitoring, acoustic dampening, and safety covers can also be added.
- Hoists can be mounted vertically or horizontally. For theatres without grids, vertical mounting can save space and offers easier access for maintenance.
- Steel backbone adapts to your mounting and load requirements.
- Dual braking system with a primary brake on the motor and a completely independent SureBrake® II operating directly on the drum shaft. SureBrake® II is spring applied and electrically released for maximum safety.
- Emergency-stop system meets NFPA 79 (Elec-trical Standard for Industrial Machinery) with ramped stops to reduce mechanical shock loads.
- Two levels of limit switches with normal travel and overtravel switches using separate, redun-dant circuits for added security.
- Loft block idlers contain individual grooves to keep lines contained, prevent tangles, and eliminate rubbing of adjacent lines.
- Touch-safe interior of all electrical enclosures guards to prevent contact with live components, per IEC 204-1 Protection.