PowerLift is a proven all-around versatile hoist. This is a zero-fleet, high-performance hoist that can easily be mounted vertically or horizontally depending on your facility’s design. Its pre-cabled design can also be quickly installed in virtually any space.
PowerLift is available in a range of fixed or variable speeds to meet your requirements. J.R. Clancy’s SceneControl consoles make operating your PowerLifts easy and precise. The muscular, 2,000 lb (907 kg) capacity is capable of most theatrical lifting. The dual braking system and quality components ensure that PowerLift will work safely and reliably for years to come.
- Speed: Up to 180 fpm (0.9 m/s)
- Travel: Up to 62 ft. (19 m)
- Gross Cap.: Up to 2,000 lb (907 kg)
- Max batten length: 76' (23 m)
- Compact, zero-fleet design fits in limited space and as close as 8" center to center
- Quiet, smooth operation with JR Clancy’s proven reliability
- Electric, secondary brake for safe operation
- Many voltage options including 208V, 480V, 360V
- Many mounting configurations possible including underhung, upright, wall mount, staggered and side by side.
- Ability to drop line behind hoist
- Various models available for different set types
- ANSI E1.6 COMPLIANT
PowerLift works with the entire range of J.R. Clancy’s SceneControl family of consoles or push button controls.PowerLift Options
- Load Sensing
- 7 Lines 62′ (19 m) of travel, 8 Lines 49′ (15 m) of travel
- 208V or 480V three phase motor. Other voltages available
- Covers to keep moving parts shielded for safety
- Cable management for electric and other powered sets