Convert your manual rigging sets to a compact automated system simply and economically with PowerAssist. A simple, pushbutton control station with reversing starter replaces your rope lock. PowerAssist can also be used with the full line of SceneControl consoles, including the SceneControl Pendant which allows you to program up to eight preset target positions.Key Benefits
- Speed: 25 fpm fixed (0.13 m/s)
- Travel: Varies based on building
- Capacity: Up to 2,000 lb (907 kg)
- Max batten length: As required
- Easily convert your counterweight set to a motorized one
- Perfect for retrofit OR new construction
- Spend less time loading and unloading counterweights
- A safer way to raise and lower sets
All units are supplied with hoist, push-button controller, and drive line. Double purchase units include a replacement arbor and head block.
PowerAssist requires 3 phase power at 208, 230, or 460 VAC. Please confirm the voltage with your Wenger - J.R. Clancy representative at time of ordering (380 VAC hoists are available for international projects).Controls
PowerAssist works with the entire range of J.R. Clancy’s SceneControl family of consoles or push button controls.