Motorized Fire Curtain Hoist
- Motorized fire curtain hoist with integral speed regulation used to raise and lower fire curtains - up to 1,100 lbs. (499 kg)
- Max travel: Up to 30 ft. (9144 mm)
- Push button control stations for easy operation
- Emergency lowering speed controlled by hydraulic speed regulator
- 75′ (22.9 m) of 5/16″ (7.9 mm) of drive line included
- Meets requirements of ANSI E1.22 “Entertainment Technology Fire Safety Curtain Systems” or NFPA 80 “Standard for Fire Doors and Other Opening Protectives”
- Control Station included
- Available for operation on 208, 230, or 460 VAC 3 phase power. Please confirm voltage at time of ordering.
Note: Hoist is designed for constant load between 500 lbs. (227 kg) and 1,100 lbs. (499 kg). Brail curtains may require additional pipe weight to operate properly.