J-Guide/T-Bar Double Purchase Arbors
Used in J-Guide/T-Bar guided systems, the J-Guide/T-Bar Double Purchase Arbor is designed to hold counterweight to balance the batten load. For additional durability and safety, the front collar is welded to the top spreader plate. The Double Purchase Arbor is provided to you with easy-to-read, self-adhesive set numbers to ensure ease of use and identification.Features
- Arbor tops are fabricated from 1/2″ (12.7 mm) steel, and contain an 8-1/2″ (216 mm) diameter ASTM A48 grey iron sheave with equal pitch diameter rope and cable grooves, tapered roller bearings and 7-gauge side plates.
- Arbor bottoms contain an 8″ (203 mm) diameter ASTM A48 grey iron sheave grooved for 3/4″ (19 mm) rope, with sealed precision ball bearings and 10-gauge side plates
- Two 3/4″ (19 mm) steel arbor rods have three nuts at top and bottom.
- Each rod has a retaining collar with a thumbscrew incorporating an easy to grip plastic knob.
- Front collar is welded to top spreader plate for additional security.
- 12-gauge steel spreader plate every two feet (minimum 2′ [610 mm]). Labels on the back bar show safety information and proper location for spreader plates.
- 3/8″x 3″ (9.5 mm x 76 mm) steel back bar, with two guide assemblies.
- Standard polypropylene guide shoes allow for onsite adjustment for 6″ (154 mm) or 8″ (203 mm) set centers; other shoe types and centers are available.
- Arbors are provided with easy to read, self-adhesive set numbers.