Gallery Mounted Locking Rail
The Gallery Mounted Locking Rail mounts to the edge of a counterweight pit or gallery and supports rope locks as well as the index cards used to identify sets.Features
- Rope locks and index cards are mounted on a 3″x 5″x 1/4″ (76.2 mm x 127 mm x 6 mm) formed, pre-punched steel angle.
- Built to withstand a 500 lb. (226.8 kg) per linear foot up load (RWL).
- Numbered index cards with a safety warning are included. These can be written on using erasable marker or grease pencil.
- Mounts to the edge of a counterweight pit or gallery. Mounting method must be able to withstand the imposed load.
- Mounting stanchions are located on 5′ (1524 mm) maximumcenters and made from 2″ x 2″ x 1/4″ (50.8 mm x 50.8 mm x 6 mm) steel tube.
- Wire mesh keeps objects from being knocked off edge of gallery.