DIMFAB 280 Isolation Material
DIMFAB 280 is manufactured using a specific elastomeric compound that is designed to meet the MIL-D-24709 specification for Distributed Isolation Material (DIM). DIMFAB 280 is primarily used by the US Navy for vibration isolation applications in submarines and surface ships.KEY FEATURES/BENEFITS
- DIMFAB 280 ribbed material meets or exceeds the MIL specification load rating.
- DIMFAB 280 meets or exceeds the MIL specification for natural frequency at the specified load ratings.
- Used successfully since 1980 by the US Navy.
- Compensates for irregular and out of level installation surfaces.
Fabreeka’s DIMFAB meets the following specifications:
- MIL-D-24709 (SH) DIM Type R-50-21/64
- NAVSEA S9078-AA-HBK-010/DIM