MicroPLUS® RF Controls - Access Control
HIGHEST LEVEL OF SECURITY
MicroPLUS® RF products provide you with the highest level of security available. Our coding and encryption schemes are not shared with other producers (such as automobile manufacturers), resulting in Transmitter codes that cannot be duplicated or copied.
Model 8040 Receiver
This Receiver can be programmed to receive a signal from the MicroPLUS or MicroCLIK Transmitters, which allows the homeowner to choose their type of Remote.
The 8040 Receiver is also a low-power draw unit designed specifically for the solar application. It remains in a “sleep” mode until it receives a signal from a Transmitter, thus drawing about 1 milli-amp of power.
With automobile manufacturers building code copiers directly into todays cars, it's easy for a supposedly "secure" RF transmitter code to get into the wrong hands. And, how many car owners remember to delete their code when they sell or trade-in their car? This is the equivalent to leaving a copy of your front door key on the keyring when you hand the keys over to the new owner. This can't happen with MicroPLUS RF controls. MicroPLUS RF controls provide you with the highest level of security available with RF access controls. Our coding and encryption schemes are not shared with other producers, resulting in transmitter codes that cannot be duplicated or copied. With MicroPLUS controls, you are assured that only the original intended transmitter will activate your access system.
MicroPLUS controls are not compatible with the Homelink® system found in many automobiles. Use our MicroCLIK product line (less secure) for compatibility with the Homelink system.
Model 8040 Receiver
The 8040 sends the transmitter codes to a access controller (such as a DKS 1830 Series System) in wiegand format. This receiver can also be programmed as a stand-alone device. It is also ideal for solar-powered applications as it has an extremely low power draw while in stand-by mode.
Model 8054 Receiver
The 8054 is a fully programmable stand-alone receiver that can store up to 1250 transmitter codes. Codes can be added or deleted individually, or in block format. Other programmable features include time zones, relay strike time and a print mode function.
- Provides remote operation of vehicular access gates from the safety and convenience of a vehicle
- MicroPLUS® transmitter codes cannot be copied assuring that only the original intended transmitters will activate the access control system
- Over 286,000,000 transmitter codes available plus an encrypted “sync” code that changes every time the transmitter is used
- PROXmtr™ includes a built in proximity card with the MicroPLUS transmitter combining both RF and card access control into a single compact unit
- Transmitters available with 1, 2, 3 or 4 buttons
- MicroPLUS® RF controls may be used as a stand-alone access control system or can be interfaced with 26, 30 or 31-bit wiegand controllers
- FCC (US): LSD8059RX
- FCC (US): LSD8068T
- DOC (CAN): 1736 102 138
- Primarily used as a 26, 30 or 31-bit wiegand output receiver
- Can be set for stand-alone operation, 100 codes maximum
- Low power mode for solar-powered operation
- Can be used with MicroClik or MicroPlus transmitters
- Form C relay.
- 12-24 volt AC or DC.
- Stand-alone receiver.
- Built-in programming keypad
- Stores up to 1250 transmitter codes
- 2300 event transaction buffer.
- Output for serial printer.
- 10 programmable time zones.
- Built-in clock / calendar.
- Form C dry contactrelay.
- 12-24 volt, AC or DC.
Model 8054 receiver memory: 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000, 1250 - choose one.
Transmitters: 1, 2, 3 or 4 button.
PROXmitters: DKS, AWID or HID proximity tags - specify which.