9024 Residential and Commercial - DC Slide Gate Operator
DC SLIDE GATE OPERATOR BATTERY BACK-UP & SOLAR POWER
The 9024 can run exclusivly on AC power with battery backup, or solely on solar power.
The newest DKS DC Slide Gate Operator is a great option where backup power is critical, as it’s designed to keep running when AC power has been lost. The solar power version is ideal in applications where AC power is unavailable, with the option to add your own solar system for power, or you can use the DKS solar kit.
The DKS 9024 DC Slide Gate Operator offers powerful, yet safe, multifunctional operation all in a small, compact design - ideally suited for residential or commercial applications.
The new DKS 9024 Slide Gate Operator keeps running when AC power has been lost. The solar power version is ideal in applications where AC power is unavailable and allows you to add your own solar system for power, or you can choose the DKS solar kit. This slide gate operator offers convenience, reliability and safe operation in a small, compact design and is ideally suited for residential or commercial applications. The 1/2 HP Quadra Drive DC Motor provides powerful and long lasting operation and is backed up with built-in 7.2 Ah batteries to provide operation if AC power is interrupted. For longer backup operation, optional 18 Ah batteries can be chosen for up to 150 gate cycles*. The 9024 features a belt drive/30:1 gear-box reduction system to provide powerful, yet extremely quiet, slide gate operation. The 9024 uses an advanced microprocessor control circuit with outstanding features. Designed with versatility in mind, the DKS Model 9024 provides everything you expect from a gate operator in this class - and more.
*Assumes a 16 foot gate weighing 1000 Lbs. Other external factors (temperature, charge state of batteries, gate weight, gate length, etc.) will affect the performance of the gate operator and may reduce the number of cycles shown.
You may qualify for a 30% tax credit off of the cost of the Solar Only gate operator P/N 9024-081
- Two 7.2 Ah Batteries standard, 18 Ah batteries optional
- Powerful 1/2 HP Quadra Drive motor for long life
- Heavy-duty gearbox
- Heavy-duty steel frame provides strength and quiet operation
- “T-Handle” release is easily accessible from front of operator
- Operator re-connects automatically when handle is released
- Adjustable limit nuts for precise gate control
- Auto-close timer 1-30 seconds
- Simple bi-parting gate interface (AC powered operators only)
- Selectable loop/reverse input function; stop or reverse
- Anti-tailgating feature helps to control un-authorized traffic
- Standard normally closed stop circuit
- DC Power Shut-Off switch
- Battery protection circuit
- Ports for plug-in open and reverse loop detectors - DKS detectors only
- Gate Tracker reporting output provides operator data to access control system (DKS 1833, 1835, 1837 or 1838 only)
- AC Powered Operator Only - 115 VAC Convenience outlets, and AC Power Shut-Off switch.
- DC Powered Operator Only - 0.0 Amp SBPD(Pat Pend) Circuit insures longer battery life.
Maximum gate width 40 ft. (12.2 m)
Maximum gate weight 1000 pounds (453.6 m). (Assumes gate is on level ground, in good condition with properly adjusted hardware. Other external factors may affect the performance of the gate operator.)
1/2 HP Quadra Drive motor, continuous operation with AC source power available.
With battery backup approximately 40 cycles with 7.2 Ah Batteries, 150 cycles w/18 Ah Batteries. Assumes a 16-ft, 1000 Lb gate.
Other external factors (temperature, charge state of batteries, gate weight, gate length, etc.) will affect the performance of the gate operator and may reduce the number of cycles.
115, 230 VAC input: 1.8 A / 0.9 A or 24 VDC Input 8.0 A.
Class I, II, III, IV applications
Compliant with UL 325 and 991, ETL Listed. (Note: To be compliant with UL 325 and industry safety guidelines, additional Type B1 and/or Type B2 entrapment protection devices are required to be installed with this gate operator. Your professional DKS system installer can provide you with more details on these devices and on current industry safety standards.)
Dimensions: 16.75"W x 28"H x 19"D (42.5cm W x 71cm H x 48.3cm D)
18 Ah Batteries, AC powered operator only (2 required)
Plug-in loop detectors
Heater kit for cold environments (AC powered operators only)
Secondary entrapment prevention devices
Bi‐parting gate connection cable
Gate operator control stations
Postal and Fire Dept lock boxes
Surge suppressors, time clocks, traffic signal
Steel base plate for post mount
Solar Kit (includes two 18 Ah batteries and 10 Watt, 24 VDC solar panel)
Nickel plated chain