1610 Traffic Spikes - Traffic Control
TRAFFIC CONTROL SPIKE SYSTEMS
Surface and flush mount below ground options available. Surface spikes install easily without trenching and doubles as a speed bump. Spring loaded surface mount available in 3 foot sections, and flush mount below ground assembly available with weighted or spring loaded spikes.
Traffic control spikes are ideal for controlling traffic direction and speed through a controlled entry location. Traffic spikes prevent vehicles from proceeding through a traffic lane in the wrong direction by enforcing one-way traffic lanes. Flush mount spikes are available with Spring Retraction or with Weighted Retraction. Speed bumps force drivers to slow down while driving through the controlled entry point. They are also ideal for keeping vehicular traffic at a safe speed while driving over traffic spikes. Speed bumps must be installed with traffic spike systems to slow vehicular traffic over the spikes. Traffic crossing these spikes in excess of 5 MPH may cause tire damage and create excessive wear in the spike system.
Flush Mount Traffic Spikes
- Individual spring loaded spikes.
- Stainless steel springs.
- Weight spikes (no springs) version available.
- Lock-down version available.
- Flush in-ground unit.
- Painted bright red for easy visibility.
- Ideal to enforce one-way traffic.
- Dimensions: 6.5"H x 8.5"W (at top) x 72"L. Warning signs must be used with traffic spikes to warn drivers that a one-way traffic lane condition exist.
- Speed bumps must always be used with traffic spikes. Speeds in excess of 5-MPH over the spikes can cause tire damage and create excessive wear on the spike system.
- Speed bumps are constructed from solid composite material.
- Speed bumps can be easily removed and re-installed.
- Painted bright yellow for easy visibility.
- Designed for installation on concrete surfaces only.
- Dimensions: 2"H x 12"W x 72"L.
Surface Mount Traffic Spikes
- Spikes sections available in 3-foot sections.
- End caps provide a smooth end to the spike section.
- Torsion springs.
- Lock-down standard.
- Surface mount unit.
- 1/4-inch diamond plate painted bright yellow for easy visibility.
- 2-inch rise provides a built-in speed bump.
- Dimensions: 2"H x 20"W x 36"L. Warning signs must be used with traffic spikes to warn drivers that a one-way traffic lane condition exist.
- Speed bumps must always be used with traffic spikes. Speeds in excess of 5-MPH over the spikes can cause tire damage and excessive wear on the spike system.