Heavy Capacity Dock Leveler - Beacon® BHD5 Series
This high capability Heavy Capacity Dock Leveler is a premium series which includes auto to dock recycle return. This is our most heavy duty hinged lip dock leveler with capacities up to 80,000 lbs. The BHD5 series is durable and made for rigorous applications.Product Details
- Construction: The series features heavy-duty welded structural steel construction. The BHD5 series uses heavy duty rear angles with strategically placed gussets to provide maximum structural support and frame strength.
- Size: This BHD5 series has 6', 6.5' or 7' deck widths. The units feature 6', 8' or 10' nominal lengths. Special sizes for most pit sizes are available. Free standing levelers are also available as a special quote.
- Electrical: These units feature a 1 Hp motor, 230 V AC or 460 V AC, 3 phase, 60 Hz as standard or 115 V AC or 230 V AC as a up-charge option.
- Note: Heavier capacity units will not only accommodate heavier loads but will last longer in multi-shift operations.
- Operation: The two hydraulic cylinders independently controls the deck and lip movement. The deck and lip auto recycles into the stored loading dock position. This recycle procedure is standard for the BHD5 Heavy Capacity Dock Leveler series after truck departs.
- Capacities: This BHD5 series features service capacities of 50,000, 60,000, and 80,000 lbs.
- Standard: These units come standard with a 16" hinged lip, full-range toe guards and dock bumpers.
- Options: A BHD5-VERSA is available which combines control boxes for the BHD5, BEVR650, and overhead doors into one unit. This unit increases dock safety by ensuring the correct operation sequence of dock equipment. Discount available when purchased with BEVR650.
- Warranty: Five-year structural and cylinders and one year pump and motor. Extended warranties available.
- Materials: The Heavy Capacity Dock Leveler includes 55,000 lb minimum yield steel. The Beacon frame support struts provide unparalleled structural reinforcement and safety.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.