Economy Edge of Dock Leveler - Beacon® BED Series
The distribution center Economy Edge of Dock Leveler with lift hook engagement spans between the dock and the truck bed during loading and unloading. The BED series Economy Edge of Dock Leveler requires approximately 80 lbs. of lifting force to engage the leveler.Product Details
- Construction: This unit is constructed with a 2" distribution bar and three gussets.
- Size: Models feature deck widths of 66", 72", 78" or 84". All units have a span of 27-3/4".
- Operating Range: Features 5" above and 5" below the loading dock as operating range.
- Installation: Dock heights of 48" to 52" are required for installation of the Economy Edge of Dock and to properly service a tractor trailer.
- Note: There is no pit work required. Units simply weld to the building 8" imbedded channel or to the optional formed angle and approach plate.
- Capacities: Available in capacities of 20,000, 25,000, and 30,000 lbs.
- Standard: Each Economy Edge of Dock unit comes with a 15" hinged lip as well as dock bumpers.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.