Admix C-Series Crystalline Cement Waterproofing Additives
All variations of the Admix C-Series contain the same amount of reactive chemicals at their prescribed dosage rates and provide the same waterproofing and durability performance characteristics.
Xypex Admix is blended into the concrete mix at the time of batching to waterproof and protect concrete from the start. It outperforms other methods because of its unique ability to become a truly integral part of the concrete matrix. The Admix C-Series has been specially formulated to meet varying project and temperature conditions.Recommended for:
Xypex Admix C-Series is available in regular or no-fines grades (NF):
Admix C-500/C-500 NF is formulated to have minimal or no effect on setting time. Admix C-1000/C-1000 NF is formulated for concrete mix designs where a normal or mildly delayed set is desired. Admix C-2000/C-2000 NF is designed for warmer climates and projects where a slower hydration rate is typically required. Admix C-500 NF Red and Admix C-1000 Red contains a red oxide pigment as a quality assurance measure for precasters.
For ease of use, Xypex Admix is available in pails, bags or soluble bags.
- Sewage and Water Treatment Plants
- Secondary Containment Structures
- Tunnels and Subway Systems
- Underground Vaults
- Parking Structures
- Swimming Pools
- Precast Components
- Resists extreme hydrostatic pressure from either positive or negative surface of the concrete
- Becomes an integral part of the substrate
- Highly resistant to aggressive chemicals
- Can seal static hairline cracks up to 0.5 mm
- Allows concrete to breathe
- Less costly to apply than most other methods
- Added to the concrete at time of batching and therefore is not subject to climatic restraints
- Increases flexibility in construction scheduling