XSRail Rigid Horizontal Rail Fall Protection System
Our XSRail system
The XRail system is a rigid horizontal rail system, combined with a runner, which allows users to safely work on heights. The functionality of the XSRail system can be compared with a horizontal lifeline. Both systems have their own features and advantages.
The advantage of a rail system over a lifeline system is that rail has less deflection when a fall occurs. Because of this, the fall distance is shorter than with a lifeline system. So, for projects and situations where limited fall clearance is available, an XSRail system will be the best solution. Especially when using an automatic fall arrest device the user will be arrested almost immediately if a fall occurs.All advantages of the system
- Limited deflection, which requires less fall clearance;
- The XSRail can easily be integrated into the structure of a building (for example in a ceiling);
- Secures up to 6 users simultaneously on a single span;
- Configuration with relatively limited number of components, due to longer span lengths (up to 6 meter per section);
- Low maintenance; suitable for industrial and/or marine environments;
- Easy installation; the XSRail can be installed with an Allen Key and a socket wrench.
The conformity of the XSRail system has been approved by SATRA Technology Centre Ltd. (United Kingdom) according to the European Standards:
- EN 795:2012 type D - Personal fall protection equipment - Anchor devices
- EN/TS 16415:2013 type D - Personal fall protection equipment - Anchor devices - Recommendations for anchor devices for use by more than one person simultaneously.
The corrosion resistance of all XSPlatforms fall protection products is tested according to ISO 9227:2012. Furthermore the horizontal XSRail system has been designed to meet the requirements of the following standards:
OUR RANGE OF RAIL SYSTEM
- ANSI Z359 (Fall Protection Code) and OSHA 1926.502.M:2011 (North America)
- CSA Z259.16-15:2017 (Canada)
- AS/NZS 1891.2:2001 (Australia and New Zealand)
Our range of horizontal XSRail systems are suitable for installation on (flat/low sloped) concrete roofs, walls and ceilings of (rigid) overhead structures. Also this system can be mounted on ceilings or be incorporated in rigid overhead structures, such as steel I-beams.
Like most XSPlatforms fall protections systems the XSRail system is built up out of modular components. Meaning that several products can be used for all three types of installation: roof, wall and overhead.