For four decades you’ve depended on us for a superior trim product. Over the years we’ve continued to innovate, providing the cutting edge product you need to stay on top. The two-step treated sealant process used in creating RealTrim Treated has been engineered by Sherwin Williams, the largest coating expert in North America. This coating features industry leading results against mold and mildew growth as tested by ASTM Standards.
Why RealTrim™ Treated?
- 25 year limited warranty
- Advanced two-step treated sealant technology, ISOTEK, developed in partnership with Sherwin Williams
- Industry-leading performance against mold and mildew growth, as tested by ASTM standards
- Tight grained, hand selected wood trim sorted through multiple steps
Our specialized treated sealant technology, ISOTEK, has been engineered by Sherwin Williams, the largest and most skilled coating expert in North America. Extensive ASTM testing has provided elevated results in terms of performance against mold and mildew.
- Interior & exterior trim and fascia boards
- Window & door trim
- Bellyband trim
- Garage door liner
- Rake/frieze boards
- As a natural product, our warranty does not cover natural occurrences such as extractive, knot bleeding, variations in grain and color, knots, mineral streaks, and pitch pockets.
- Woodtone does not warrant RealTrim™ Treated when used as batten strips in a board and batten application.
- All materials must be reviewed prior to installation. Woodtone will consider the installation of the product as final acceptance and will not honor any claims regarding said product.
- Possibility of minor variations in wood thickness and length.
- 1" x 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12
- 5/4" x 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12
- 2" x 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12