Walkerduct Underfloor Duct
The Walkerduct system includes two sizes of underfloor ducts - No.2 and No. 4 - for maximum flexibility. This allows you to match cable capacity to project demands by combining several ducts of different sizes in the same system.
- Ideal for projects such as casinos, commercial offices, education, government, museums, and retail
- 16-gauge galvannealed steel with continuous seam weld construction prevents moisture in the duct
- Wide variety of service fittings, including flush and pedestal styles
- Ducts are available with or without presets. There are two types of presets:
Pro Series presets are rectangular to accommodate a large variety of service fittings, including flush options, while providing ample bend radius to ensure the integrity of fiber optic cable connections.
- IPS presets are round and offer smaller egress areas. These work with pedestal style activations. Ideal for furniture feed applications.
- Boxes can also be field-attached. These are called aftersets and are available in a range of depths.
- Compatible with 1200 Series, 525 Series, Multiplex Series, Pro Series, PSRC9 Series, and Source I Series service fittings.
- UL & CUL Standard 884
- Walkerduct can be fed by junction boxes, or by Trenchduct for larger cable capacity installations. Explore the infloor system interactive tool to learn more.