The TableSource Series of Work Surface Modules are dual service power and communication outlet centers that can be attached directly to high use work surfaces. Ideal for task tables, desks, study carrels, or lecture halls - anywhere a compact platform for data and power is required. TableSource Modules provide the convenience of power and communication delivery while freeing work surface geography. By combining convenience outlets and workstation connectivity inserts, TableSource Work Surface Modules are accessible, cost-effective solutions for linking portable computing and networked environments.
- Datacom connectivity options. Accepts industry standard and proprietary devices from a wide range of manufacturers to provide a seamless and aesthetically pleasing communications interface at the point-of-use.
- Durable aluminum construction. Sturdy enough for long-term use in high activity applications such as public schools, libraries and universities.
- Backsplash bracket. Bracket designed to provide quick and secure installation without marring the work surface.
- Gasketed receptacle. 15A spec grade receptacle is dust and moisture resistant. Meets latest UL spill test requirements against accidental spills.
- Cord-ended. A power cord provides easy installation and mobility.
- Field wired option. Add a whip to field wire this solution.
- Finish options. Modules are clear anodized or can be painted to complement any décor.
- Configurable. Design your own TableSource Module.