Ratchet-Pro Series Floor Boxes
Wiremold Ratchet-Pro Series Floor Boxes provide single- and dual-service capability in a variety of easy-to-install round floor boxes. These designs allow the flexibility for providing power, A/V or communication services to open-space areas in an aesthetic solution. Applications include malls, shopping centers, department stores, airports, hospitals, and office buildings. Ratchet-Pro Series Floor Boxes are cULus Listed for use in both on grade and above grade concrete construction.
- Ratchet adjusting ring. Allows for quick and easy installation without gluing, as well as removal of cover to activate at a future date for dual service*. 10° of flexible adjustment allows cover to conform to the surface of the concrete pour, which significantly reduces labor costs.
- Graduated cubic inch markings on interior of the box. Allows for quick and easy determination of cubic inch capacity – no need for calculations.
- Multiple size conduit feeds. Conduit feed ranging from 3/4" trade size to 2" trade size openings to allow for more flexibility and capacity.
- Slab-on-grade versions. Boxes offered in PVC and steel with a special fusion bonded epoxy corrosion resistant paint, enables the boxes to be installed in on-grade applications without the need for additional vapor barriers.
- TopGuard protection. An integral design which keeps out water, dirt, and debris from the power or communication compartment. Whenever you see the TopGuard protection icon applied to any Wiremold product, you will know that the product meets and exceeds the new UL scrub water exclusion requirement.
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards for tile, terrazzo, and the new UL requirements under UL514A and UL514C for scrub water exclusion test for carpet and wood floors.