Power Commander High Amp PDU
Power Commander Power Distribution Units from Legrand offer comprehensive power distribution solutions for IT environments from networking solutions to high density servers. Power Commander IQ Power Distribution Units offer remote current and temperature monitoring of connected equipment and individual outlet control for power recycling. Management of power up/down sequencing of equipment can all be done remotely. Our power distribution unit alarms warn IT personnel of potential power or environment problems before they become critical. Power Commander and Power Commander Plus High Current Power Distribution Units provide an elegant solution where reliable high-density power distribution for IT equipment racks, cabinets, and enclosures is required.
- 30 Amp or 40 Amp Power Distribution. High amperage 120V and 208V units allow you to safely support power-thirsty IT equipment.
- Dual circuit design. Two easy access circuit breakers provide overload protection.
- Built in universal slide mounting rail. T-slot mounting rail allows several mounting options in tight spaces.
- Current Monitoring. -AM and -RAM units provide per circuit digital ammeter readouts (embedded or remote display). Ammetering allows you to evenly distribute power loads to maximize current draw and avoid circuit overloads.
- Aesthetic narrow aluminum profile. Now available in black, the streamlined housing saves valuable space. 1 1/2" W x 2 7/8" H [39mm x 73mm].
- Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Connection of UL489 Breakers. Creates highly reliable connections to reduce potential point of failure.
- Extensive Custom Capabilities.
- UL Listed. One of the first to meet UL60950-1 1st Edition and ITE standards.